Follow my blog with Bloglovin Follow

Monday, 16 February 2015

The Glam Guide Review

 Today's post is going to be about a new fashion, beauty and lifestyle book called The Glam Guide by youtube fashion, beauty and daily vlogger Fleur de Force. If you have not seen any of her videos go and check her fashion and beauty ones here and daily ones here or blog here.

The book is Fleur's guide and experiences on fashion, beauty and lifestyle very similar to what she talks about on her YouTube Channels. In this book it is split into seven sections of beauty, hair, fashion, travel, health and fitness, life, love, dreams and everything in between, youtube and blogging. 
It is a girly treat to help us in loving our beautiful identities. 

My favourite sections so far are the youtube and blogging section and the health and fitness section. I love the youtube and blogging section because it has helped me understand a little bit more about my channel and how I can improve.
I love the health and fitness section because it has some fun and unique breakfast ideas that I have never really come across before.
I have struggled to find something which fill me up till lunchtime. I have loved the jetlag top tips as a lover of America, the one thing  I have struggled to find something to combat the beast for the next time I go to the States.
I generally love all things about this book, a delightful treat for us ladies.

If you want to buy this book you can either get it from Waterstones or WHSmiths or on Amazon by clicking here.





No comments:

Post a Comment