I recently read a recommendation from Fleur De Force about The Body Shop's Fuji Green Tea Range specifically their bath salt tea. So I thought I would give the range a go. The first product I decided to try was the Fuji Green Tea Body Butter. I love this product. It smells amazing both on the skin and in the tub. It is not too sticky because with quite a few body butters I have tried they leave a sticky feeling on the skin. This body butter doesn't, it is smooth really quite luxurious. It is a beautiful colour as well. The best thing in my opinion it does not react with my sensitive skin.
They also have other products in the range such as body lotion, perfume scents and body scrub, body sorbets in the scent too. It is unlike anything I have really ever seen or tried before. As with all scents though, it may not be the scent for you. However, I do feel that this was a beautiful scent and product for me and I look forward to trying more in the future.


No comments:
Post a Comment