This scrub was very different to the Argan Oil scrub. It softened my dry skin. It wasn't too rough. I didn't react to the scrub neither, which is a crucial tick with my sensitive skin. It smells amazing on the skin. It was the all round egg that was looking for.
Thursday, 16 April 2015
The perfect scrub
I think I have found it after months of searching I think I have found my perfect body scrub. I tried the Argan Oil scrub from The Body Shop. It was just too soft for daily use. I then remember that I had used the Shea Butter body scrub from The Body Shop too.
This scrub was very different to the Argan Oil scrub. It softened my dry skin. It wasn't too rough. I didn't react to the scrub neither, which is a crucial tick with my sensitive skin. It smells amazing on the skin. It was the all round egg that was looking for.
This scrub was very different to the Argan Oil scrub. It softened my dry skin. It wasn't too rough. I didn't react to the scrub neither, which is a crucial tick with my sensitive skin. It smells amazing on the skin. It was the all round egg that was looking for.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment