Follow my blog with Bloglovin Follow

Friday, 5 June 2015

To buy or not to buy - ASOS Window Shopping Session.

I have the opportunity in the next month or so to  do a bit of shopping for various events and days out so I am on the hunt for a wardrobe updates as I head into this new phase of life. This has recently meant that pre shopping trip on ASOS to see what is out there, so that if by chance I find nothing I can still find the products which I saved on my ASOS app. So I thought I would share with you the possibles of my window shopping trip. (I did find some possibles for my graduation on there I want to keep them a surprise for my family members who I know read this blog).


I am on the hunt for the perfect pair of black trousers. I thought I could possibly try these. 


I thought perfect summer colour but very professional at the same time. I thought it would be a nice one for work. 

The next three are variations of monochrome shirts, it seems that they would all be possible to wear with skirts and trousers tucked in or out. 

I can't resist a red dress especially a 60s style dress. 


I look forward to showing you what I got. If I bought any of the above items.
(Picture Source: ASOS).

No comments:

Post a Comment