I have always been frustrated with the way I have always washed and conditioned my hair. It has always felt dry and frizzy particularly on days I don't wash my hair. So, when the opportunity arose for me to try some new products, I jumped at the chance to try and rectify that problem.
The hair treatment from the Lee Stafford frizzy hair range gives a silk feel to your hair. It only takes 3 minutes to work its magic, which I love because I am not one for complicated. I must admit though, it took a while for the silk feel to come through. I thank Lee for his instructions on this because it was his instructions that stated I should use the treatment every time I wash for hair for a while till I notice a difference. Then go down to once a week but I prefer twice at the moment. I have even had comments on how my hair looks and feels.
I still had frizzy hair on the days I didn't wash my hair, but then I came across Lee Stafford dehumidifying spray. It adds silk to my hair when I am on the go all the time I particularly like using this spray overnight, because it takes the effort away the next morning. It allows me to run my brush without the fuzzy hair look. It os also great on up dos.
Both products are available in Boots Stores and online here for the dehumidifer spray and here for the hair treatment
The hair treatment from the Lee Stafford frizzy hair range gives a silk feel to your hair. It only takes 3 minutes to work its magic, which I love because I am not one for complicated. I must admit though, it took a while for the silk feel to come through. I thank Lee for his instructions on this because it was his instructions that stated I should use the treatment every time I wash for hair for a while till I notice a difference. Then go down to once a week but I prefer twice at the moment. I have even had comments on how my hair looks and feels.
I still had frizzy hair on the days I didn't wash my hair, but then I came across Lee Stafford dehumidifying spray. It adds silk to my hair when I am on the go all the time I particularly like using this spray overnight, because it takes the effort away the next morning. It allows me to run my brush without the fuzzy hair look. It os also great on up dos.
Both products are available in Boots Stores and online here for the dehumidifer spray and here for the hair treatment


It must be stated that these products were sent to me by Lee Stafford PR team, and I was paid in kind with products only. You can read my disclaimer here.
No comments:
Post a Comment