I thought I would do a slightly different post. I am going to do a lip product addict tag post because I am an absolute lip product addict and my collection is continuously growing.
1. Favourite balm/treatment?
2. Best eye-catching red?
My most eye catching red lipstick at the moment is Kate Moss Rimmel Lipstick Shade 01. It is easy to apply and wear I love putting it on. However, to be honest I do think there may be a better one out there for me but this is the best one at the moment
3. Best luxury & best drugstore?
My best luxury brand of lipstick that I have tried so far is tropic skincare and my lipstick is in the shade In bloom. My favourite drugstore brand of lipstick has to be Rimmel I have a lot of Rimmel lipsticks but my favourite shade is in 08.
4. Best MAC lipstick?
I do not own a MAC lipstick at the moment. I would love to purchase one in the future.
5. The most disappointing?
Maybelline Lipsticks they are quite drying on the lips but are okay if you use a lip balm or lip gloss before application. I am seriously thinking of letting go of some of the shades because they are just sitting in my drawer and not being used. I have also found I don't suit the hot pink shades.
6. Liner - yes or no?
Yes I do use a lip liner, but it is very rare and when I can be bothered. I have one that suits a lot of the lipsticks I use and it is from Helen E Cosmetics brand.
7. Best gloss?
My best lipglosses are the Loreal Lipglosses in Shades 104 and 306. I love the applicator in these glosses and I love the colour range of Lipglosses and the long lasting nature of the Lipglosses. I definitely looking to get more in the future.
8. Something extra!
My best luxury brand of lipstick that I have tried so far is tropic skincare and my lipstick is in the shade In bloom. My favourite drugstore brand of lipstick has to be Rimmel I have a lot of Rimmel lipsticks but my favourite shade is in 08.
4. Best MAC lipstick?
I do not own a MAC lipstick at the moment. I would love to purchase one in the future.
5. The most disappointing?
Maybelline Lipsticks they are quite drying on the lips but are okay if you use a lip balm or lip gloss before application. I am seriously thinking of letting go of some of the shades because they are just sitting in my drawer and not being used. I have also found I don't suit the hot pink shades.
6. Liner - yes or no?
Yes I do use a lip liner, but it is very rare and when I can be bothered. I have one that suits a lot of the lipsticks I use and it is from Helen E Cosmetics brand.
7. Best gloss?
My best lipglosses are the Loreal Lipglosses in Shades 104 and 306. I love the applicator in these glosses and I love the colour range of Lipglosses and the long lasting nature of the Lipglosses. I definitely looking to get more in the future.
8. Something extra!
I recently bought three new lipsticks from Rimmel. The first is from the Rimmel Apocalips in Shade 102 and the second and third are from Rimmel Long Lasting Lipstick Range in 066 and 077.

No comments:
Post a Comment