Follow my blog with Bloglovin Follow

Friday, 25 September 2015

Top 6 Lip Products

I I thought I would share with you my top 5 lip products (a kind of holy grof lip products at the moment).

1. Rimmel Long Lasting Lipsticks in Shade 066 and 077.
Not only do I love these two colours. I absolutely love the formulation, they are completely different to Kate Moss Nude and Normal Ranges. They are really pigmented and the packaging is just beautiful.

2. Kate Moss Range shades 43, 45, 08 and 35 and 01
I love the colours in this range. I love the formulation. I think they are one of the best drugstore lipsticks I have tried.

3. Apocalips in Shade Nova.
These lip lacquers are a new addition to my collection. They are long lasting and really pigmented. I have not seen anything really like it before. I would love to add some more to my collection.

4. Burt Bees Lip Balm/ Models Own Bubblegum Lip Balm
These two are by far my favourite lip balms. They are really moisturising, the only downside is that the moisture feeling doesn't last long but the soft feeling lasts a lot longer. I love the Models Own purely for its bubblegum smell


5. Loreal Lip Glosses in Shades 104 and 306
I love the applicators and these lip glosses are the least sticky lip glosses I have ever tried. The lipglosses are also pigmented.

6. KIKO Lipsticks in Shade 501
These are the most creamiest lipsticks and are really pigmented, but they are not long lasting. However I do love the feel of these lipsticks on my lips. 




What are your top or favourite lipsticks or lip products. I would love to know either comment below or tweet me at @MissKathrynAB or send me a pic on Instagram or snapchat @misskathrynab 






















































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment