Sophie Hunter (with Benedict Cumberbatch)
This is my absolutely perfect dress. For me, it is real beauty because it is a dress that I could wear myself. It is simplistic and full of elegance and class.
Lupita Nygono
This dress is a pure elegance but I feel it is quite busy and I feel it is possibly taking away from Lupitas natural beauty. It is a very expressive dress and very suited to Lupitas previous styles on the red carpet.
Keira Knightley
This dress has had a lot of controversy but it could have been if you took away the frills which distract from the chic style of the dress. Nice try Keira.
Felicity Jones
Felicity has got the title of British Style Queen for me in this dress. Elegant and sophiscated. Bravo Felicity.
Emily Blunt
The dress by my favourite designer by my favourite designer Micheal Kors. Simplistic Beauty.
Kate Hudson
A glamorously fitted dress. A glamorous risk by Kate. Well done Kate! We bow down to you.
Jennifer Lopez (J-Lo)
I absolutely love this dress. It is glamour in one dress but I feel that it is a dress that is possibly suited more to the music industry and not the glamorous Globes. Nevertheless, it is still gorgeous. Well done J-Lo!
Taylor Schilling
All I have to say is pure elegance and simplistic class.

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment