Follow my blog with Bloglovin Follow

Saturday, 24 January 2015

Movie Critic Choice Awards 2015

Here are my favourite dresses from the Movie Critics Choice Awards including my ultimate dress.


Angelina Jolie 
It is perfection. It fits perfectly and a glamorous colour. Love it, Angelina! 


Jennifer Aniston 
I love this look is brilliant. It is so on trend and can be worn so many ways. It is the wardrobe staple. You can wear this with a top but when you are Jennifer Aniston this look works. 


Reese Witherspoon 
I love the traditional with the neon. For me, it is class with a dash of party. I could totally see myself in something similar. Love it Reese!


Keira Knightley
Traditional and very Keira. It is like floating on air. I love the detailing as it adds s dash of sparkle. I have to admit that I would have loved to seen a dash of sparkle on James suit, but that's me I love a bit of sparkle. Bravo Miss Keira.  




Felicity Jones 
I love this look I think this is traditionally elegant but I think the hair does not match up to the dress. It is still naturally beautiful. 


My best dressed goes to........


Miss Reese Witherspoon. 

Elegance and party all rolled into one. Fab-u-lous! 

No comments:

Post a Comment