Follow my blog with Bloglovin Follow

Wednesday, 21 January 2015

Spectrum Brushes Interview - The Ultimate Brush Company!

Ladies, are you missing the perfect brush or sponge? Well I am here to tell you she has found the ultimate brush company - Spectrum Collections. I asked them the need to know questions about all things brush. Enjoy my lovelies.

I really enjoyed looking at your vegan and cruelty free products. 
However what is the benefits of your product compared to other eco-friendly make up products on the market? 

We've tried to add a colourful twist to the eco-friendly aspect of our brand. We found the majority of other brush brands opt for traditional colours where as we're all for vibrancy.

I'm a new blogger about beauty. I am really interested in the blending sponge. What is the purpose of the blending sponge and how do we use it?

The blending sponge is a great applicator for a lighter coverage of foundation and concealer. Using the sponge slightly damp, lightly press and roll the product into the skin for a fuller coverage, or apply with strokes for an even lighter coverage.

From your website I can see that there are a variety of brushes from a variety of uses. What is the ultimate brush that has the most uses? 

All of our brushes can be used in so many different ways. The large fan brush however with it's unique shape, can be used to contour and highlight the face, as well as the neck and collar bones.

Finally, what is your favourite product and which one do you have in your make-up bag. 

Our must have beauty product is the Mac lipstick 'Shy Girl'. It's such a fantastic nude with a hint of sheen. We love to wear it alone or layered with gloss.

Look out for my review of the brushes in the coming weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment