I was recently sent two products by SEVENTEEN cosmetics. I was sent their brow kit and one of their lip crayons.
First of all, the lip crayon. I am still working out whether I like lip crayons or not, but this one I have to say is very different to other ones I have tried. The reasons, the formulation which is very moisturising compared to other lip crayons I have tried. I think this seems to be due to the lip balm at the other end of the crayon.
The next product was their brow kit. This product has literally changed my brows for the better. They make them more defined. The kit is simple and easy to use. It comes with a brow pencil, setting wax and powder. It even comes with a set of tutorial instruction. This has actually made me think about looking at more brow products in the future.
Have you tried any seventeen products yourselves. I would love to know what you think about their products? Tweet me @MissKathrynAB or comment below.
Please note I was sent these items in kind by their PR team. Please feel free to read my disclaimer



No comments:
Post a Comment