Follow my blog with Bloglovin Follow

Monday, 19 October 2015

5 ways I stay Body and Mind beautiful

 My confidence has took a bit of a nose dive particularly in regards to my body confidence, but I thought I would share with you five ways I have boosted my confidence through adapting my beauty and health routines.

1. I do my full skincare routine EVERY day. 
2. I have at least 4 days with NO MAKE UP. It helps you realise that the make up mask isn't necessary makes you realise your own natural beauty points 
3. I write all negative thoughts down in an app on my phone called Mood Kit. It helps me work through the negative to get to the positive. 
4. I go for a walk with my fur baby girls. Endorphins help my confidence and they get that blood pumping. 
Ruby and Bella waiting for their walk this morning. 

5. I make sure I stick to my writing and blogging goals. Writing and blogging keep me focused on my wellbeing. 

What are your ways of keeping your confidence up? I would love to know you can tweet me at MissKathrynAlison 

No comments:

Post a Comment