Follow my blog with Bloglovin Follow

Friday, 23 October 2015

6 Beauty Brands I Love

I thought seen as I have tried out a lot of brands some I have liked and some I haven't liked as much. I thought I would share with you the beauty brands I love and continuously reach and repurchase and buy new things when they come out.

1. The Body Shop UK 
I have loved this brand since I was 13 years old. I have tried so many of their products some have stuck and become my all time favourites and some I have just naturally out grown the need for. I buy near enough everything skincare from the Body Shop. You name I have probably tried it (except the make up I haven't had the chance to try out with an extensive collection already). I highly recommend most products from this brand. My holy grail product of the moment is the Dead Sea Salt Body Scrub from The Spa of the World range. 

2. Wet and Wild Range 
I admit I admire this brand from a far and I wish I could buy more of this brand, but it is only available in US drugstores such as Rite Aid, Walgreens and CVS, but I managed to snag a blush  from this brand from Amazon. I have literally fallen in love with this blush. Please bring this brand to the UK so I can enjoy all your make up goodness. 

3. Collection 
I think that collection is a very similar brand. It is excellent quality all round makeup at low cost. I would love to try more after trying the lasting perfect concealer, which is also my holy grail product of the moment. 

4. Simple Skincare
I can sum this up in five words simply superb for sensitive skin. It is the brand for all my quick skincare hacks and it does not break me out. 

5. Rimmel London
I have a lot of this brand. The products are easy to apply and great value for money. A brand I keep returning to over and over. I have lipsticks, foundations, bronzers, powders and blush. I am planning on   Doing maybe a Rimmel Gems and Stones post later on next month. If you are looking for your first drugstore brand, I cannot recommend Rimmel highly enough.

6. Lee Stafford 
This is my hair care brand of the moment. They are formulated at a reasonable proce for the real life women to have salon hair everyday. I love it and this is a high recommendation from me because I'm very particular with my hair care. I have continuously buy this brand and wish it was available in more than Boots. 

What are your favourite brands you love? Tweet me @MsKathrynAlison or comment down below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment