1. Rimmel Long Lasting Lipsticks in Shades 058, 066 and 077
I love these lipsticks. They are long lasting. They have excellent pigmentation. They feel great on the lips. I have been known to mix the shades 066 and 077 for a darker shade. 058 is slightly more red pink undertones. I also love the luxurious packaging.
2. Max Factor Lipifinity Lipstick
I love the fact that this lipstick smells like sweeties. I love the colour. I love the pigmentation and the formula. They just feel so great
3. Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Shades 1 and 2.
I know this concealer is a cult classic in beauty blogging world, but I love this concealer. It is easy to blend. It covers effectively.
4. Burt Bees Lip Balm.
The best lip balm I have ever used just wish they were everlasting.
5. Seventeen Cosmetics Brow Kit
This brow kit is easy to use. It includes a brow pencil, wax and setting powder and highlighting powder. It even has luxiourious packaging. It makes your brows look amazing.
6. Rimmel Blemish Concealer
I use this to cover up the dark blemishes near where my glasses are. I use the stick because it is easier to get in the edges of my nose.
7. Fleur De Force Lipgloss (Written in the Stars)
I love the colour. The feel on my lips. One of my lipglosses I keep reaching for. At the moment.
8. Fleur De Force Lunar Rose Eyeshadow Quad
I love the colours and it even has a rose gold eyeshadow. It is pigmented, easy to apply and long lasting.
9. Max Factor Pan Stick (25 Fair)
An amazing on the go foundation perfect for travelling. It is easy to apply, great light coverage and long lasting.
What have been your favourites this month? Let me know down below or on social media.

No comments:
Post a Comment