Follow my blog with Bloglovin Follow

Monday, 10 August 2015

Clothing Haul

I recently did some shopping not only for graduation but for a wardrobe update as well. It includes the alternative dress for graduation. You already know that I went with the navy dress for my actual graduation but I had an alternative yellow dress from New Look.





I also got some items off ASOS. The first was a coral dress with cream lace and a nude coloured shirt. 



I also got some shirts and tops from Next. The first two are of the same type and material, but the first colour is denim blue colour and the second is coral pink colour. The third I really liked because of the style and the whirt shirt out the bottom of the black crop top jumper style. It looks cute and probably my favourite piece of this haul alongside my graduation dress. 







Have you bought anything recently? Please feel free to share photos below.


No comments:

Post a Comment