Follow my blog with Bloglovin Follow

Saturday, 15 August 2015

Drugstore Haul (Boots)

I went into Boots last month to pick up a few things. I thought I would share them with you all. 
The first is the Collection Gorgeous Glow. I love this Shimmer Bronzer. I have worn it for both day and night. When I wore it during the day it was for my graduation. So, It is more ideal for a formal day occasion. 


The next items are from the Kate Moss Rimmel Lipstick Range. I already loved the Kate Moss lipsticks and I wanted to try some more nudes specifically those from her new nude range which were brought out earlier this year. 

 (Left to Right - Shade 45, Shade 08 and Shade 43)
The last item is the Rimmel Natural Bronzer. It is perfect for day looks and it is perfect for day looks. 

 

If you want to see my make up haul from London. Please check out my blog on Monday. Please let me know what you have been buying down below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment