Follow my blog with Bloglovin Follow

Tuesday, 25 August 2015

What's in my make up bag

I thought I would share with you what I currently store in my make up bag. I keep a small make up bag that could be used on overnight trip or a dash out the door, but I will admit most of the time I just carry my lipstick in my purse.

The items currently in my make up bag are
               Kate Moss Rimmel Lipstick in Shade 08 (nude colour - goes with everything)
Rimmel Natural Bronzer
Collection bronzer palette 
Rimmel BB cream in Light shade 
My Urban Decay Naked 3 palette 
A sponge to apply the BB cream 
A spectrum brush



With the exception of my Urban Decay Naked 3 palette everything is stored in my little brown make up bag from Bloomingdales which I picked up when I was in New York last year. 



I hope you liked reading about what's in my make up bag. Please share what you carry in your make up bag below in the comments, because I would love to know any of your recommendations. 

No comments:

Post a Comment