1. Lee Stafford Frizz off Shampoo
2. Lee Stafford Frizz off Conditioner.
I have been using both these shampoos and conditioners for moths. They are really good. They have really soften my hair compared to my previous shampoos and conditioners.
3. Freederm Cleansing Wipes
Great for dealing with spots on the go or as soon as you see one.
4. Lee Stafford Dehumidifying Spray
I love this product. It can be used when I am straightening my hair, when I am hot and bothered and after excerise or on second day hair. I never knew a product to have so many uses.
5. Simple Exfoliating Wipes
A great way to exfoliate your face when you are travelling or on the go.
6. Vitamin E Cleansing Wipes
They are just as effective as the bottle cleanser from the same range. These are perfect for travel because they give a really deep cleanse and take your make up off effectively but without the liquid.
7. Simple Cleansing Wipes
All I can say is easy simple but effective, great for when you are on the go and you don't want a deep cleanse.
8. Vitamin E Cleanser from The Body Shop
9. Vitamin E Toner from The Body Shop
These are my first proper skincare products I have ever bought and I have kept using every day. I love them. The cleanser takes off my makeup really easily. The toner is really refreshing.
10. Wild Argan Oil Body Lotion
I love this lotion. It has a great feel on the skin. It gives the skin a really silky feel. It is not too sticky unlike other lotions and body butters I have tried. I also love the Fuji Green Tea Body Lotion too which I love and costs the same as the Wild Argan Oil Body Lotion.
Have you got a favourite skincare and haircare product for under £10? Please comment down below.







No comments:
Post a Comment