Follow my blog with Bloglovin Follow

Monday, 17 August 2015

London Beauty Haul August 2015

I recently went to London for a few appointments recently. Of course I had to hit Oxford Street for a little shopping even if it was a little bit of mad dash, but I thought I would share with you guys what I bought.

Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette

My Grandma and Grandad very kindly gave me a little money as a present for graduating university. I am so grateful for them. I had my eye on the Naked palettes from Urban Decay. One of the ones I kept coming back to was the Naked 3 palette. Look out for a review and looks with this palette over the coming months. 





You get a week worth of eye primer too which I think is rather cool. I think it is going to be exciting to see the difference between the eye shadows with the primer and without the primer. 


KIKO Lipstick in Shade 501 
I have been hearing about the brand KIKO Cosmetics from watching beauty YouTube videos. However as with any new brand of cosmetic I am always nervous to try purely because I have sensitive skin. So I thought I would start with a lipstick. All I can say is that I love the creamy feel on my lips. It actually smells amazing too. Added bonus. 






Pink Grapefruit Body Scrub from The Body Shop 


Just because it is pink and I love pink. 

Mango Body Scrub from The Body Shop


Just because I love the mango.

Vitamin C Daily Moisturiser 


I have been interested in the Vitamin C range at the Body Shop. I thought I would start trying out the range and I am starting with the daily moisturiser after reorganising my beauty supplies. I can't wait to try this. 


Vitamin E Cleansing Wipes 

I love the Vitamin E Range having previously loved the cleanser and toner from the same range. I couldn't wait to try the cleansing wipes for when I am on the go. 


Have you bought any new beauty supplies recently? Comment below and let me know what you bought. 

No comments:

Post a Comment