I thought I would share with you some of my beauty and fashion favourites for July.
The Body Shop Vitamin E Cleanser and Toner.
I have fallen back in love with these two products after I got back into my skincare routine. They are great for sensitive skin. They are smooth on the skin and easy to apply .
Lee Stafford Hair Products
These hair products make me smooth and silky. I have not found any hair products like these yet. I
Spectrum Make Up Brushes
By trying a few new blusher palettes, my make up brushes have come to the forefront again. They are soft against the skin and even coverage when make up is applied.
Simple Exfoliating Wipes
I have been a bit disengaged with my skincare routine recently but I have fallen back in love with these for a gentle exfoliation at night or in the morning when I am on the go.
White crystal necklace.
I wore this to graduation after not wearing it for a few years. I didn't realise how much I loved thos necklace, and exactly why it has ended up in this months favourites.
Navy Dress from Quiz.
I think this by far one of my favourites dresses of 2015. Slimming, stylish and practical.
I hope you enjoyed some of my beauty and fashion favourites for this month. What have been some of your beauty and fashion favourites this month?





No comments:
Post a Comment